Orange Blossom Special Lawn Care is an established business providing landscaping and lawn care services in the Wellington / LaGrange / Oberlin / West Cleveland, Ohio area. We’ve got lots of work to do and not enough people on our team!
We are seeking Crew Members to maintain our clients’ landscapes and mow their lawns and keep them looking beautiful throughout the year. We work on both residential and commercial properties. We also do snow removal, salting and plowing during the Winter months. Will you grow with us?
- The wage range is $10 – $20 per hour and is dependent upon experience. No experience is required to get started with our team!
- You’ll work five days a week 8-hour days (with overtime in the peak season) with a team of up to 7 people. Depending on the crew, you’ll work Monday to Friday, sometimes Saturday or Sunday, starting between 7:00 and 8:00 am depending on the season. Your workday is finished when the route is complete, which is around 8 hours, but this can be more or less.
- There are typically extra hours available for those that want them.
- We provide transportation from our shop in Lagrange, OH to job sites, you will need to arrange transportation to and from the shop.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and improve clients’ landscapes by mowing, edging, weeding, pruning, and applying products as directed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Use powered and hand tools, such as backpack blowers, mowers, string trimmers, shears, shovels, rakes, pruning tools, and spray packs.
- Load and unload equipment and debris from the truck and trailer.
- We typically do not work in the rain, but you should be prepared to work outside in most weather conditions.
What You’ll Need
- Work shirts are provided, you will need to provide your own pants/shorts and shoes.
- Eager and quick to learn new tasks and maintain pace.
- A smart phone to be contacted and complete daily time sheets.
- Enjoy working on a team of professionals, working hard, and following instructions.
- Show up on time and ready for work each day.
- Be able to push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, twist, climb, and squat.
- Able to lift 50 pounds daily.
Email us your resume if you don’t have one, that’s ok, send us an email with your availability: